TIPSINAH MOUNDS CAMPGROUND
2020 CAMPING RATES
Along with our camping area, we offer a lodge and a cabin—both furnished—available for weekly rental from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. Both units are located on Pomme de Terre Lake. Each unit is equipped with a dock for personal use right outside the front door.
Known as a mark in history, once owned by James J. Hill,
The Lodge offers all the amenities of home and comfortably
sleeps nine. Amenities include:
► Full kitchen
► Three bedrooms
► Large living area overlooking the lake
► Stone fireplace
The Lodge is available prior to Memorial Day and after Labor
Day on a daily basis for a delightful and peaceful get-away.
Cozy and quiet, The Cabin has everything one needs for an
enjoyable “camping experience.” It comfortably sleeps seven
and amenities include:
► Fully furnished kitchen with breakfast bar
► Air conditioning in loft and on main floor
► Screened in porch
2020 CABIN RATES
(5/24 TO 9/3 Weekly rates only)
|May 25 to June 13||Lodge (sleeps 9)||$1056.00|
|Cabin (sleeps 7)||$566.00|
|June 13 to August 15||Lodge||$1,193.00|
|August 15 to September 7||Lodge||$1056.00|
|Prior to May 25 and after September 7**||Lodge||$191.00 per night|
|Cabin||$150.00 per night|
**Weekly rates available
- Lodge/Cabin cancellation fee is 50% of deposit prior to February 1, after February 1, no refund
- For extra Lodge/Cabin guests (children included) $20.00/night $100.00/week
- All overnight guests MUST register
- Rates do not include sales tax.
- Reservation deposits of one night are required.
- Holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay.
- Sorry, no refunds.
- Free WI-FI with camping.
- There is a storm shelter available in case of dangerous weather.
- No camping at Dam area.
- Unless deposit is made, campsites are not guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to move you to another campsite.
*Rates are for 2 adults plus children 17 years & under
- Any additional adult adds $10.00/night/unit.
- 2 night minimum on weekends
- Cancellation Fee $10.00 if 7-day notice is given.
- Less than 7-day notice, 1 day is charged
CHECK OUT TIME IS 3:00 p.m.
CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 p.m.
- Paddle Boat Rental $5.00/hour
- Canoe Rental $5.00/hour or $20.00/8 hours
- Kayaks $5.00/hour or $25.00/8 hours or $7.50/hour or $30.00/8 hours
- Fishing Boats* 9 horsepower is $40.00/4 hours or $60.00/8 hours
- Pontoon* $90.00/4 hours or $155.00/8 hours
*Boat rentals do not include gas or tax
PICNIC SHELTER RESERVATIONS
|Daily||2 Days||Fri – Sun|
RULES OF THE PARK
- Speed: 15 mph on road entering/exiting the Park and 5 – 10 mph inside the Park
- Police patrolled and enforced by the Grant County Sheriff’s Department.
- All visitors will park in designated parking areas. Visitor hours are 8:00 am – 10:30 pm only.
- No ATV’s, minibikes, or scooters may be ridden in the park/campground.
- Pets are permitted only with proof of current vaccinations. They MUST also be on a leash at all times. This is a state law. Please don’t leave pets unattended. Cleaning up after your pet is required throughout the campground, excluding the pet walk area. Absolutely NO PETS on the beach or in the playground area.
- Please keep your site clean and deposit garbage in dumpsters. DO NOT put trash in the fire rings
- Firewood & Fires – Please do not chop trees. Firewood is sold at the General Store. Do not build fires in grassy areas – use the fire rings. Do not move fire rings.
- No firearms, fireworks, or any type of explosives are allowed at any time. This includes sparklers.
- Swimming – swim only in the beach area. There is no lifeguard on duty. Beach closes at sundown.
- Parents are responsible for children’s behavior especially in restrooms, on the beach, at the playground, and in the recreation room.
- Use the “Fish Cleaning Station” to clean your fish.
- Volleyballs, basketballs, softballs, etc. are available in the Store.
- Please see that your language and conduct are suitable for people of all ages. We are a family park/campground.
- Quiet Hours are 10:30 pm – 8:00 am.
- Not responsible for accidents.